Numerous of people sign up and creates the account on a daily basis on many popular emailing platforms, be it for business purpose or for personal use. There are many services that let users send and receive emails. One such service is Yahoo which is known to be the pioneer in electronic mail platforms. It is also known to be one of the finest and robust services. But still, even after being so good there are many problems that can occur. One of the most general difficulties is a login or account recovery issue.
Recovering a Yahoo account is only possible when the user accesses the recovery email id or the phone number. Also answering the security questions correctly will work.
Just follow the basic steps to reset the password.
- Go to the Yahoo login page and hit the ‘Trouble Signing In’ link.
- Fill in the recovery email address or the mobile number to identify your account.
- An email with a reset password link will be sent through which the password can be changed.
- In the case of the phone number, the user will receive a text having a secure code.
- Using this code will help the user to reach the change password page.
- Setup a new password here and log in to your account.
But if, you are still unable to recover the account then consider taking the expert help from Yahoo helpdesk. To reach them just dial Yahoo mail helpdesk phone number UK and fetch the quality service.